Program Description: Rapid growth and expansion of 5G initiatives nationwide has placed demand on skilled workers to install and deploy 5G systems. Our Digital Wireless Infrastructure Technician program readies a student for a career in Wireless by providing the initial foundations of job site safety, industry fundamental knowledge and technical skills. The student will perform installation of 5G, antenna and small cell devices on multiple structures utilizing a number of industry standard tools and operating necessary equipment to complete defined statements of work. Upon completion of the course, students will be knowledgeable in industry safety standards, RF/EME standards and troubleshooting wireless systems built on fiber or coaxial backhaul.
Digital Wireless Infrastructure Technician
Digital Wireless Infrastructure Technician – 229 Clock Hours
Introduction to the Wind Turbine Industry
Introduction to Hand and Power Tools
Basic AC/DC Electrical Theory
Mechanical and Hydraulic Theory
Maintenance of Wind Turbine Equipment
Commissioning New Turbines
Major Wind Turbine Repair and Replacement
Job Safety and Hazard Analysis
Introduction to fiber in wind farms
Fundamentals of reading schematics and trouble shooting
Fundamentals of Web Applications
Comprehensive Fall Protection and Rescue training
At Height Work Safety Standards and Regulations
Uses of Ropes and Knots for at Height Work
Troubleshooting and Testing Wind Turbine Components
Electrical measuring safety
17PP – 74 – Personal Performance Management 5 – 6 Clock Hours – Lab (On-ground)
- Candidates should be over 18 years of age
- Have a valid driver’s license.
- A high school Diploma or GED.
- Candidate Must be willing to travel out of market/state (50% travel minimum)
- Candidate Must be able to pass background, driving record, and drug testing
- Candidate Must be Fit for Duty (Carry 50-75 lbs.)
- Candidate should have no Fear of Heights. (Work is conducted 150-500 feet in the air)
- Basic mechanical skill is a plus
- Ability to work in the outdoor elements (Summer, Winter)
- Candidate must be under 225 lbs.
Cost of books are included in the tuition cost.
The total cost of the program is $10,000.
The duration of this course is 229 hours.
You will receive a DIPLOMA in Digital Wireless Infrastructure Technician.
No announcements at this moment.
Be the first to add a review.
Please, login to leave a review