US Veteran Assistance
At LAC, working to assist those that served is of the utmost importance. If an individual has served and is looking to pay for tuition via their GI Bill benefits that is an option. LAC is approved by the VA and will work through options to see that everyone has a chance to get an education. To see if one has the required Cumulative Active Duty since 9/11/01, reference the following.
- 36+ months (includes BASIC) 100%
- 30 months (includes BASIC) 90%
- 24 months (includes BASIC) 80%
- 16 months (excludes BASIC) 70%
- 12 months (excludes BASIC) 60%
- 6 months (excludes BASIC) 50%
- 90 days (excludes BASIC) 40%
- 30 cumulative active days with service connected discharge 100%
- Marine Gunnery SGT Fry Scholarship 100%
Once your application for education benefits has been processed and approved, you will receive your Certificate of Eligibility in the mail.
For any further questions contact LAC at +1 813-261-6018.